October 17, 2006

Transparent

Hi! I'haven't been writing much lately. Are you thinking, where have you been Hot House Momma? Did you notice? No.

Really I haven't been to exciting lately, or excited enough to put the finger to the keyboard.

We are having some painting done(so no computer). I've been spending my free time working on the upcoming Breast Cancer benefit. Yay. It's Saturday. You no what to hear my excuses, pepe?
We'll I still love ya all even if you think I'm knee deep in bs excuses. Kazaam.

I just read and recommend this book. if you like fun memoirs.

It's the next book following Running with Scissors.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

I've been away awhile as well. No internet for me either in what seems like ages. Just wanted to stop in and see how you were doing. Good luck on that painting.

October 17, 2006 6:45 PM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

that looks like a good book. I need to start reading, I'm in the middle of 3 books, for months now.

October 18, 2006 6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

Pumpkin de-light
gettin my sexy back
It's official-Final Chapter
HotHouseKitty
yanking my chain
Day Deux-The Panic Room
Day One of Cruise-liquids & partying
happy hump day
Who's your daddy?
moons over my hammy

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics