October 10, 2006

It's official-Final Chapter

The day of the wedding HHhubby and I woke up and ordered in some room service. Surprisingly enough, I seemed to have all my faculties about me. The cuckoo birds were flying over someone else's nest.

We were to be at the shuttle depot early to arrive at the estate for the wedding. As we headed off the boat, we saw the rest of the group. There were about 50 of us.

We cruised over to the estate which is a 10 mile drive. It was relaxing as we drove through the different areas of Mexico. We saw a lot of abandon cars and blighted areas and family owned stores. Dogs sitting in front guarding or resting in front of their owners stores.
As we reached our desitation it was like entering another world. The location was beautiful. As we pulled in the small tiled driveway, our bus almost lost both sides of some paint as we tried to fit through a tiny driveway. In the end the driver made his way through which amazed me.

We were greated with coffee, juice and pastries. The most delicious fresh fruit. Big oversized leather ottomans, music and sun and a view that you could look at your whole life.
This place was amazing.
The rituals took place on one patio over looking the ocean. I have never experienced a vows and such of this religion it was beautiful and I love their rituals. The bride was beaming and the groom was modestly pleased.

After the wedding we made our way to a cocktail hour, served with the most perfect bite sized snacks, shirmp, oysters. Then to the pool area for lunch, cake , drinking and dancing. This was one of the most beautiful weddings I have been a part of. I only wished we could have stayed longer. The estate was breath taking.
*
If you recall my camera got wet and hence I'm having a hard time downloading, my photos. So I stole these from C the bride's friend.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love this photo- I do's
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Groom's father catching some shut eye
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
D a friend of the groom. I love this patio. You have to love Mexico. Our favors were flasks and the bartenders filled each one with a little something!

The trip was great and I had some much fun just hanging out in the Bride/Groom suite, talking and drinking. This was a great group of people and we can't wait to get together again.

3 Comments:

Blogger The G Family said...

Sounds beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more pics. Congrats to bethrat....

October 09, 2006 6:05 PM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

That looks amazing! So pretty!!

October 10, 2006 6:36 AM  
Blogger SureMedia Press said...

Oh.. so sweet..too bad I'm not invited :)

Thx for letting my Women Diary blog rent your space here, you have some interesting post around.. nice..

Happy blogging, and wait for your back link :)

Cheers,
Yulia

October 10, 2006 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

HotHouseKitty
yanking my chain
Day Deux-The Panic Room
Day One of Cruise-liquids & partying
happy hump day
Who's your daddy?
moons over my hammy
shaken?
"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for...
cruising and boozing

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics