October 06, 2006

yanking my chain

So let me start out with this. I have a tail. (k, don't freak out just yet) Remember Jason Alexander in Shallow Hal. Yep, just like that.

Really it's a little tiny mole on my lower back. It 's smaller then the mole of Cindy Crawford's face. A little more bulbous though. HHgirl finds great pleasure in grabbing my 'tail" and trying to pull it off. It FKing hurts when she does this. She laughs methodically when she scratches at my moley.

She always seems to find it when I am blogging. Maybe I deserve it.

You can stop making that face now. I will finish the rest of the cruise Monday. Good weekend to you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger The G Family said...

I did have "the face" when reading...Haaaa...Gotta live the little ones for finding all of our little oddities...now stop calling it a tail!!! Haaaaa....

October 06, 2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

Yea, I was like, why would she tell people? ha ha

October 09, 2006 6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

Day Deux-The Panic Room
Day One of Cruise-liquids & partying
happy hump day
Who's your daddy?
moons over my hammy
shaken?
"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for...
cruising and boozing
Just do it
going to have you naked by the end of this

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics