September 26, 2006

Just do it





















1) Meow. HHgirl thinks she is a fuzzy finicky feline. She has taken to manipulating her body to fit into a little wood box meant for blocks. Just like a cat with all fours touching and furr hanging over the side. No, kitty you don't look fat- the box just isn't proportioned correctly.

2) Why can't I stop eating these . What is that on my phone? I think my skin is giving off a sugary powder. Yes, I may lick it.

*when did thong underwear become uncomfortable*

3) Give your best click over to see Vanity Flair aka MOI at Fluff and check out the hollywood gossip. Gossips need love.

4) Did you notice the new button on my sidebar? I plan to post the story and my reason for being involved very soon.

5) Go visit Lisa and tell her how much she rocks the fucking house. Sorry not very lady like, however warranted. Lisa has made a generous donation to Living Proof Prevention by way of two beautiful bracelets. She made the creations and has also agreed to donate 20% of proceeds from the remaining bracelets sales. So go spend, spenders. Her site will be up soon. Meanwhile go take a peeky.

This above donation is an excellent example of blogger karma. Actually the positive of blogging that maybe we don't see on a regular basis. Clusterfook and HHmomma know nothing about one another,other then we share the angst to fight for this cause. Cancer.


You have done your work for the day. You deserve a raise and more vacation time.

I have muffin boobs. Why am I such a mess?

3 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

Lisa does freakin' rock. And so do you.

September 26, 2006 5:37 AM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

I'm pretty sure thongs became uncomfortable when they were invented. I'm a boy short all the way. Not the 'shorts' with the boy crotch. But the ones that show a little of your cheeks, and low rise. They are like wearing nothing at all.

September 26, 2006 6:58 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

k-muffins if they are sticky buns
amanda-thank you.
Mon- I love the boy shorts to sexy and comfy

September 26, 2006 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

going to have you naked by the end of this
mixed bag o'crap
Mc-Seabiscuit
I did not have relations
I do
dreaming of love
feeling like a shit parent
Photographic moments
go climb a rock
making jewelry

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics