September 26, 2006

going to have you naked by the end of this




















post. Possibly? I have to start with the precursor that generally I'm not a Justin Timberlake follower or of this genre of music. I do love his song Rock your Body from his Justified album released in 2002. Of course, I only know this factual information because it was on TV.

Now, that I've made this confession. Have you heard his latest song,"Sexy Back?"

Love it.

Danced to the song in Tahoe. Love it.

What song get's you grooving?

4 Comments:

Blogger kyrie said...

dude, this whole cd is amazing. except for the last few songs which are kind of slow and sappy. but the entire Cd makes me dance. invest in it. you won't regret it.

September 25, 2006 10:10 PM  
Blogger The G Family said...

Oh yeah we were dancin alright to that in Tahoe....I remember something about a stage and another move with one hand on the floor, I don't know, maybe I am making that up....Haaaa...Man that was a fun evening! JT gets me movin these days too.

September 25, 2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

I hated sexyback at first, but it grew on me. I love Vato by Snoop dog. It's got a good beat. That's my song of the moment.

September 26, 2006 6:56 AM  
Blogger Sincerely Iowa said...

OK, I HAVE to go buy this CD. I've seen this mentioned on several different blogs over the last few days, and it must be pretty f'in good!

Must. Go. Shopping.

September 26, 2006 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

mixed bag o'crap
Mc-Seabiscuit
I did not have relations
I do
dreaming of love
feeling like a shit parent
Photographic moments
go climb a rock
making jewelry
wordless wednesday

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics