September 15, 2006

go climb a rock




Do you remember these Lake Tahoe shirts? The shirts logo "Go Climb a Rock." The quote seemed fitting and always made me laugh. I was only 7. Guess where HHfamily is going this weekend? Well I guess I should say HHhubby and HHmomma. We are shaking up in a hotel in Tahoe. Like two hot untamed lovers with out any worries in the world. No, but really we are staying in a hotel sans kids.

This Friday, we are headed to the mountains with our friends to endulge. My parents will be caring for the spawn and we'll be off being careless and worry free. Celebrating what you ask? Our respective anniversary. 3 booming years for us and 7 for them. Three years.

Well it has been a windy road, the road less traveled has been wonderful. This man I married, I love, like no other man. As much as I am whole with out him, I'm so much more because of him. It seems so strange to hear these words out of my lips. It's true and I'm going to shout it from the Lake Tahoe Gondola top or at least from underneath a table at a club. Either way, I really mean it.

The hotel we are staying at is also where HHhubby and I stayed the night of our wedding. This chateau of love is also where Nichol and her hubby were married and stayed the night of their wedding. This is where it all happens people. Or not.

At the time of my wedding, my friend Nichol had just given birth to her second daughter a few days earlier via c-section. She was to slated to wear a very beautiful brides maid gown, (aren't they always) but some how got out of wearing the couture. Thankfully for me, the curse of the bridesmaid didn't affect us there. Do anyone of you have a situation where you were touched by the curse of being a bridesmaid?

Well time to go pack to many clothes and head on the journey. This is going to be fun. Enjoy your weekend and keep warm.

3 Comments:

Blogger The G Family said...

We are sooo looking forward to our getaway, it's gonna be a blast!!! See you in a few hours!

September 15, 2006 9:43 AM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

happy anniversary! It sounds so romantic! Hope you climb some rocks. wink wink.

September 18, 2006 6:08 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

thank you it was great. I plan to post about it this week!

September 18, 2006 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

making jewelry
wordless wednesday
They're taking over
life list
My Skepski
In honor of Michael Trinidad
sleep walking adultery
pelican bay
shameless
mouth-to-mouth

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics