September 05, 2006

shameless












I got nothing today folks. The weekend was really good and busy and all that. Yours? For some reason the three days weekends seem to go by fast compared to the two day.
Right now, I am trying to do to much at one time. So pardon me, while I step away from the computer.
I love that song Shameless by Garth Brooks. It brings back some fond memories. Garth Brooks was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. I'm not even a huge country fan, but he rocks. Something about those wrangler butts.

On this note here is a shameless plug to check out my weekly post at Fluff. Leave me some love.

Also, if you are feeling generous you can go here and make a donation to Living Proof Prevention. As you know I am a volunteer and will be helping with Groovin in the Vines , their first annual benefit. I can't think of a better cause. Specially being a women.

I'll be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

mouth-to-mouth
introspect
tsk tsk hothousemomma
everyone does it
Priceless
debut at fluff
Stimulating or
keeping the peace
cheers
go team pork chop

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics