August 25, 2006

cheers




Yesterday HHhubby went to pick up HHboy from school. This would be our favorite teachers last day. She went on to explain to HHhubby how right before the kids were about to indulge in some kiddie fare that HHboy decided he had something to say.


Pick up your beers and CHEERS!!!!

Yes, he did. At school. He is three. Spoken by a beaming parent. This is sort of like having your child picked for the lead in the school play.

In other news, I had a massage yesterday and my therapist informed me that I have
sciatica. She suggests that I forego the kickboxing and running. Maybe try some yoga or pilates. I must be getting old.

Speaking of young. We are having a surprise party for my dad's 60th birthday this weekend. So I guess my mind has been somewhere else! Hopefully *operation Billy Goat* will go ahead as planned. Have a fun weekend.

6 Comments:

Blogger kyrie said...

haha. oh man, wait until he gets in the first grade. there is a lady at my work, her grandson is between 5 and 7. and they went camping last weekend. after they got done with their smores and stuff, i guess he got up and said "i have to take the hose out". no one said anything at first until they saw him go into the forest. hahaha!

August 25, 2006 10:42 AM  
Blogger Meira{FB} said...

Keep running. It won't hurt it.

Here visiting for Click & comment monday! A little early because I have to work tomorrow!

Off to visit your renter!

Have a wonderful monday!

August 27, 2006 6:40 PM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

That's awesome, of course, I'm not his mother either. =)

August 28, 2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hey there! I'm here for c&c monday!

I see your blog almost everyday on BE - sorry I haven't said hi yet, I'm a bit of a stalker ;)

I love your stories though, and I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog.

Have a great day!

August 28, 2006 9:43 AM  
Blogger Jolie said...

Clicking and commenting :)

Love it when the littles ones say something like that!

Stretching will all but make your sciatica disappear...(have had it since a wreck in 1993 and someone just let me in on this little secret after having suffered for so long). Talk to your doc, or a physical therapist. It works :)

August 28, 2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

everyone of you, thanks for stopping by for C&C. I hope get over to read your blogs this week!

August 29, 2006 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

go team pork chop
wing it
to be or not to be
my name is HHMomma and I am
It's all about me or them
and their off
the roots
gas my ass
Miss Vanity Flair and Fluff
love me some Mcdreamy

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics