August 21, 2006

It's all about me or them

Just went the HHfamily blows back into town from Tahoe, NV the Lost Girls are on their way out. Go visit if you haven't already. Right now I am digging through mail, and all that other blase grown up stuff.

On a positive note, I hit an awesome sale (70 percent off) at Dillard's (hello, my first time to Dillard's) and I scored! Some super snazzy stuff. For you self professed shoe sluts-I have never seen so many cute shoes in my entire shopping career.
Okay, enough already I will post more when I am feeling less boring.

Here is the latest with The Lost Gals:
Just when you thought you couldn't get enough of The Lost Girls,they'll be hitting newsstands this month!!

Click now and you can say you knew The Lost Girls when they were almost famous!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I love your blog! So colorful

August 21, 2006 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

and their off
the roots
gas my ass
Miss Vanity Flair and Fluff
love me some Mcdreamy
the lost girls
Moody blues
two martini lunch
death by freeway
love sweet love

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics