August 15, 2006

Moody blues

Since my Monday post was a bit of the moody blues.HHMomma likes to keep the moody blues or mean reds at bay. Today on my way out I'm posting some of the things that I love.


I love iced coffees on warm or cold days.
I love most any kind of chocolate.
I love when HHboy writes on both my couch and ottoman with a blue ball point pen.
I love Picasso.
I love that in the same breath HHboy tells me " mom, your my best friend."
I love the beach on both cold and warm days.
I love going to have laser treatment on my face for unwanted facial fur. It hurts like fuck.
I love that on Friday night when I was out with my friends they were talking about people with blogs. They commented that they SOOO missed that stage. They also said "how could you put all your thought out in the open."
I love that I shrugged my shoulders and didn't say a word.

Enough about me. What do you love?

3 Comments:

Blogger The G Family said...

I love having you as a friend

August 15, 2006 10:12 AM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

I love reading blogs!
I love when people ask if you've lost weight!
I love nutter butters, therefore we are no longer friends.
I love Tivo. Without which, I would miss many other things I love.

August 16, 2006 7:23 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

G family- Ahhh I feel the same way
Jenny- I know can not stop thinking about getting a massage
Mon-Good loves.... Are tivo is malfunctioning so I have been missing some shows

August 16, 2006 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

two martini lunch
death by freeway
love sweet love
sign language-corner pocket
caption this
my first bucket
supermom and blog food expo
winner, winner, not a chicken dinner
stripper poles, die-ra and mamms
Give me a, H

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics