August 10, 2006

caption this



*back my unpopular demand*


The winner (whom I will pick out of hat- okay not really, just by their sheer charm and wit) will receive 50 BE credits. Please leave your user name in the comments section with your caption. If you don't want BE credits (or don't care to know what they are) and would like to play anyway, this display of kindness will make you really extra cool. HotHouseMomma kind of cool.

Which isn't to say if you do want the BE credits that you aren't HHmomma kind of cool. Just by being here, you really are cool!

UPDATE: No one left their BE user name, are you all just that cool?

9 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn Burns Bass said...

Lester D'Wayne Jester pleaded not guilty to charges of retro-hair abuse yesterday, claiming his afro isn't retro because he's worn it since the '70s when he was lead singer for the funk group Average Whities Wear Tighties Band.

August 07, 2006 9:37 PM  
Blogger theWatchList said...

Merck's court ordered PSA about the side effects of Propecia can be seen at Propecia.com.

August 09, 2006 7:26 PM  
Blogger The G Family said...

Your honor, I was never warned of the dangers of putting my finger in a light socket.

August 09, 2006 8:06 PM  
Blogger Elleoz said...

Excuse me, I think Einstein would like his hair back.

August 10, 2006 8:03 AM  
Blogger Elleoz said...

Excuse me, I think Einstein would like his hair back.

August 10, 2006 8:04 AM  
Blogger Dolores said...

Fabio would kill for this do!!!

August 10, 2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

these are all great!

August 10, 2006 9:31 PM  
Blogger Emily Suess said...

"Ha ha, Judge. I've never heard that one before."

BE: 2writehands

August 13, 2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

WINNER!!! Send me your BE user name!

Your honor, I was never warned of the dangers of putting my finger in a light socket.

August 13, 2006 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

my first bucket
supermom and blog food expo
winner, winner, not a chicken dinner
stripper poles, die-ra and mamms
Give me a, H
we from the hills, mamma
leaping lilly pads
sometimes no words are necessary
top ten signs your pilot is drunk
cinderella

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics