August 15, 2006

the lost girls




Welcome The Lost Girls. They are lost in a good way.

I had such a hard time this week picking a roomie. There were so many good blogs that bid. In fact, I think some of the bids expired. (sorry) Try again next week, really I like you. You all smell good and I bet have great manners and would be excellent roomies. You wouldn't eat the last cookie, or leave dishes in the sink. Right?

When I saw this blog, I had to pick these girls as my guests for the week. Actually as my three roomies for the week.


Let's get to the good part. What their blog is about! Three twenty-something New Yorkers who ditched their media jobs to embark on a yearlong, round-the-world journey in search of adventure and inspiration. Do you love them already?

I'm anxious to go over and read their story.

Recently I finished this beach read and have since had the travel bug. I think reading their blog is going to have me on the phone with a travel agent.



So without further ado please welcome Amanda, Holly and Jen. They must be exhausted from all their traveling, so I'm happy to invite them in for a Martini, tea, or whatever they would like. Go click. I know you want to. I'm already on my way.

Let me know what you think.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Lost Girls said...

Hi HHMomma!

The girls and I are in Salvador, Brazil, and having so much fun (finally!) taking a break from all of our running around and settling into a nice sandy beach. Also nice to settle into your gorgeous little blog...even cheaper rent than the hostals we´ve been shacking at! The Lost Girls and I invite you to join us anytime, in spirit if not in person.

Have a wonderful end-of-summer!!

Amanda (Jen and Holly, too!)

August 16, 2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

tracy- your next I swear!
Lost girls- glad to have you here
Kailani, they are interesting way more then the dirty diapers over here.

August 16, 2006 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

Moody blues
two martini lunch
death by freeway
love sweet love
sign language-corner pocket
caption this
my first bucket
supermom and blog food expo
winner, winner, not a chicken dinner
stripper poles, die-ra and mamms

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics