August 16, 2006

Miss Vanity Flair and Fluff



If you haven't already happened by Fluff, you should. Nothing like adding another blog to the roll. HHMomma has the honor of writing/typing a guest column for Fluff each week. The write up will be based on celebrity gossip. You can all expect guest write ups from Miss Flair on movies and television shows.



Just so you are in the know, Fluff launched on Tuesday so there will be lot of changes and new things coming up. My first posting for Fluff will be August 29. Be sure to bookmark the site. This is going to be fun.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I am brainstorming for a name for the column. Any suggestions? The name (commenter) I choose for the column will receive 50 BE credits. Even if you don't like BE these days, it can still be fun.

9 Comments:

Blogger Laci said...

Ooh, I'll have to think about that! I'll be writing for Fluff too, doing ANTM and the awards shows... I can't wait... I think it'll be a lot of fun. :)

August 16, 2006 11:27 PM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

Ohhh I love this....recaps of Big Brother? I'm so there!!!!

August 17, 2006 7:06 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

OH fun, more people to be part of Fluff. For some reason I cant think of a name. To much over thinking. Mon: yes, BB is a must watch. Damn reality TV

August 17, 2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Laci said...

For some reason, I keep thinking something to do with "Juice"

August 17, 2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Juice... Juicy bites? hmmmm this is hard...

August 17, 2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

btw I have mountain moxie to thank for my pen name!!

August 17, 2006 4:20 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

thanks for the props
xoxoox

August 17, 2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger Laci said...

I'm wracking my brain... here's the ones I've come up with (not that they're very good) :D

Celebrity Juice

Hollywood and Vine

Tinseltown Talk

Juicy

Hollywood Uncensored

That's all I have for now. I'll post more if any more come to me. :D

August 18, 2006 4:20 PM  
Blogger Dolores said...

how about "Juicy gosSIP"

"gosSip Juicys"

"Hot Tid Bits"

hmmmmmmmmm, dunno!

August 19, 2006 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

love me some Mcdreamy
the lost girls
Moody blues
two martini lunch
death by freeway
love sweet love
sign language-corner pocket
caption this
my first bucket
supermom and blog food expo

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics