August 23, 2006

wing it



If you noticed or maybe you no pay attention to detail. That's okay. Look over there(me pointing my obnoxiously overly long acrylic nail adorned with a charming gold dangling thingy) look over there on the side, I have a new roomie.

Just kidding about the finger nail stuff. The nail is perfectly manicured in pale pink. O'natural. Back to the roomie we've swapped vacation homes. I am staying over at her place in Canada.

Go on over and visit Tracy.


The first person that can tell me how many kiddos Tracy has will receive 30 BE points. For the Grand Pooba of Booba if you can tell me one blog she reads daily you can win the 30 points that the person above also won. So yeah there will be on big winner who gets 30 points. Baby look at me, look at me. You're money, and you know what else? You're a big winner!

When you go over and start reading at Tracy's place, you'll notice that she gave me the Mercedes Benzo of pimpings. At Hot House Momma it is more like the Honda Accord version.

But I'm still giving out the love. So share the love,k.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jolie said...

Hi Becca, here from BE, just voted for you. Tracy has 3 kids, Bird, Bud and Duck and she reads "Eat at Joes" daily. :)

August 23, 2006 6:43 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

of course you can play. I hope you get the answers right :)
Jolie you win. Send me your BE user name, k

August 23, 2006 7:45 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Damn I wanted to answer... but too bad I know the answers but don't have this BE thing... LOL that and someone already answered... of course I know all this cause I know here personally... LOL

August 24, 2006 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

to be or not to be
my name is HHMomma and I am
It's all about me or them
and their off
the roots
gas my ass
Miss Vanity Flair and Fluff
love me some Mcdreamy
the lost girls
Moody blues

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics