August 31, 2006

everyone does it

No way. This can't be true.

Seriously folks. Are thess peeps- yaw who's or what? I wasn't even aware parents were still bronzing booties and now pooties for that matter. This is just-creepy and I can't even come up with the right words. It's bad enough as parents we all talk about our children and their potty training moments. Just yesterday we were at the park at HHboys little girlfriend, pointed at his manly bits and started laughing. Yes,she is 3. When he is in therapy for years to come, HHboy can thank her for this fine display of humor.

Back to displaying the bronzed uck for the world. Very proud parental moment, eh. I'm glad they are keeping Baby Suri behind closed doors, because she would be glowing like an albino with a sunburn if she could understand what was really going on.

Maybe we should all just let it be.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dolores said...

That is so wrong!! Unbelievable..

August 30, 2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

eeeewwwwwwwwww!

August 30, 2006 8:36 PM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

Hopefully even Tom Cruise isnt that stupid.

August 31, 2006 6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that would be neat!

BTW here's my new link http://thedanafiles.blogspot.com

My trolls were getting vicious!

I miss the good old days!

August 31, 2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Tracy- it is so big for a baby
Dana- you would do this, wouldn't you? Thanks for the new place to troll
Mon-let's hope so
erin & do - you guys are both on the money.

August 31, 2006 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

Priceless
debut at fluff
Stimulating or
keeping the peace
cheers
go team pork chop
wing it
to be or not to be
my name is HHMomma and I am
It's all about me or them

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics