October 02, 2006

Who's your daddy?

Hey, hey while I was on vacation it appears as though Charred @
italk2much was kind enough to give Hot House Momma's blog a review. I got two spanks.

Check my review out. Right here,scroll down.

It appears that Charred's comments about Bill Clinton sparked more controversy then the fact that he liked my blog.

At least they didn't send me away on the short bus whilst waving the finger.

I have to rescue my parents from the kids tomorrow. I plan to write more about the cruise then. There is much to tell. Today the brain cells are low.

sidenote: I saw a lot of bad handle bar mustaches(as if there are good ones), fake melons, and 30ish year olds acting like they were on MTV Springbreak. OK, so I'm all for fun, but when the thought of going in the hot tub and contemplating going home with a suvenior. (and not one that you want) See dictionary for the definition of STD. Another observation was the net they put over the pool?
Sadly, I wish it was to keep people in the pool and not out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

I'm glad you got two good ones from Charred! You never know what your going to get at IT2M!! :o)

October 02, 2006 8:10 PM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

Congrats on the good review! I already knew you were awesome though. =)

October 03, 2006 6:10 AM  
Blogger Glamorous Redneck said...

Congrats on the good review!

Also, thanks for bidding on my blog. if you want to do a guest post, email me at glamorous redneck at gmail dot com (taking out all the spaces and changing at to @, etc.)

October 03, 2006 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great review! Kudos girl!

October 03, 2006 8:22 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

thank you. The review was funny.

October 04, 2006 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

moons over my hammy
shaken?
"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for...
cruising and boozing
Just do it
going to have you naked by the end of this
mixed bag o'crap
Mc-Seabiscuit
I did not have relations
I do

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics