October 09, 2006

HotHouseKitty



Above in her cameo shot -our new kitty. Named Taz,by the shelter, she is a one year old girl kitty. Taz has patiently waited for a family to come wisk her away. This sweet little feline was eager to leave the hustle and bustle of caged life.

Little did Taz know, she would have two little people following her around. She is sweet, playful and warming up to her new environment. However, between the mosquito that was buzzing in my ear and biting me at 3:00 am and Taz purring and rubbing on my ear. Last night was active. Just when the HHkids are sleeping through the night.

Taz looks less then thrilled in this picture, but she does love the basket.

Now, we need a name. I like Monkey, she meow's like a little monkey.

5 Comments:

Blogger The G Family said...

Here are the G family name suggestions....

Zaboo - G family grammy suggestion
Sugar - Shelby's suggestion
Meowy - Sydney's suggestion
Midnight - G family mom's suggestion

You know I am not a cat fan but she is very cute and I love that you rescued her, that is so wonderful! I can't wait to meet her, well as long as she is nicer to me then puttie was...

October 09, 2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger kyrie said...

NAME HER POOP!!!
or cat.
or dog. that would be funny.

what about gretchen?
sybil?
tinktink?
rodent?
cow?
oinker?
whitey. (i love contradictions)
furrmaster!

ok, i have to stop, i am getting too excited

October 09, 2006 10:27 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

My suggestion:

'Ele'ele (Hawaiian for "black")

It's pronounced ay-lay ay-lay. Just a thought. What a pretty kitty!!

October 09, 2006 11:26 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Cute suggestions. We think we are going to let HHBoy named the kitty, but we'll see. So far he is calling the cat rad.

October 09, 2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

She's Bee yooo tiful! I love the kitties!

I had a black cat named Noir. French for black. I think it's a pretty name. That's my suggestion. I named my siamese mix Tai Ming some guy told me it meant the monkey in Thai. So ming is cute....names are hard! Good luck!

October 10, 2006 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

yanking my chain
Day Deux-The Panic Room
Day One of Cruise-liquids & partying
happy hump day
Who's your daddy?
moons over my hammy
shaken?
"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for...
cruising and boozing
Just do it

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics