October 12, 2006
gettin my sexy back
* Is it okay, to bring your 5 year old into a kickboxing class .While she is cute as a button she is in the way. Which means most people in the class have to be careful while participating because the little one might get hurt. Especially, when the mommy took the class before and there is day care at the facility. Please tell me if this is uncouth to bring child to class.
*Weird side thought, why do people have to watch while you get dressed in the lockeroom at the gym. Freaky.
* We finally had the new glass installed in our bedroom. Pictures will be forthcoming, if you recall this process has been going on for about 3-4 months. The new glass company did a kick ass job and only charged us triple.
* We are having fun adjusting to the new member of the family. HHHubby is sleeping down stairs because kitty keeps him awake. So I sleep upstairs and wake up with scratches on my arm and nose. My nose looks similar to a ball. Don't worry were still engaging in sexual relations. I flip him the bird in the hall.
* HHBoy informed me that he wanted a "hash" brownie. I had made brownies that night. Now the fact that he asked me for a "hash" anything scared me a little. Until I realized it wasn't his hippy like ways, it was his confusion with the "hashbrown" and a "brownie".
* We went to dinner with some friends of HHhubby's last night. The Mrs. is a pediatrician. Why was I all goofy and nervous and acting like I teach my children the right stuff. Get a grip. It was cool though because after dinner the server thought he would be sweet and give HHboy a scoop of ice cream the same size as his dome. Complete with a side of, sprinkles, reeses pieces and M&M's.
Good thing it was early (8:00 pm) Big Tip.
Global Illumination (26th September 2006)
In Australia Square, Sydney, they turned the Opera House PINK to launch Breast Cancer Awareness month.
source, Steve Grunberger
I love this and thought I would leave you with this beautiful photo!
That's all I got.
email is fun
blogs that make me smile