October 24, 2006

Postal

I have so much to say and yet need time to articulate my thoughts.

* Saturday was a HUGE success. There were more things then went right then almost right. I won some cool stuff. More details tomorrow.

* The Ritz Half Moon Bay has the most amazing view. Driving one way 2.5 hours for a 26 mile drive, not so amazing.

* Hhboy wants to know why he can't pet a dinosaur. Try and explain to your 3 year old that they are extinct and what extinct means.

* Our friends are the new parents of a baby boy, Nolan Young, 7 pounds, 11 ounces.
We can't wait to meet him!

* Took the kids to a local pumpkin patch today. Wrong day to go. We would have left bu we were meeting friends there. There were 4 bus loads of kids on field trips. I don't like kids on field trips. Mostly because mine aren't of field trip age. I'm fickle that way.
HHBoy waited patiently for his turn on the train and then right when the train came some older kids with their mom busted in and pushed my HHBoy out the way. Not nice. What is the mom teaching her kids by doing this?
Then she waits since I explain that other kids were waiting. There are 6 seats the kids sit down and then she pushes her kids on anyway. This isn't the subway. The kids can take turns. It was just crazy. We left and went to the park after that.

* I was crazy curlers in the hair lady. Minus the curlers and barefoot. For the last three days-no mail. We get mail each day. I see the mail man drive right by our house.
I hop in the car and drive up the street. Do we have mail? Yes, but I'm not going to deliver it because there is a car parked in front of the mailbox. What?
Yes, he won't deliver our mail because there is a car parked in the street(which happens to be ours) and he doesn't want to get out of the mail truck. If the car wasnt ours would he mail it. I will move it. No problem.

I ask him for the mail he won't give it to me. I spoke with his supervisor and we'll see what happens tomorrow. Somethings just warrant intervention.

I love the fall weather!

5 Comments:

Blogger hotdrwife said...

That issue with the mail happened to us. I called, and they said he doesn't have to deliver if a car is parked in front .... CRAZY, isn't it? Our guy is so lazy if the car is even an inch in, he won't. Others do. Sucks!!

October 24, 2006 8:35 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

The mail thing is right up there with not being able to park in your own driveway in San Francisco without getting a ticket....stuff like this drives me crazy!!! I mean really....he can't get out of his little cab????

October 25, 2006 9:19 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

I am waiting to hear back from the sup. We'll see. I did move the car. Out of principal I wanted to leave it. Chose the high rode. Maybe I should put flaming poo poo in the box? No.

October 25, 2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

That was rude of the mail man. I dunno what he'd do around here. We have *gasp* walking mail men. Even in the snow and sleet. Lazy ass. They deliver our mail even if we don't shovel the sidewalk, or steps!

October 26, 2006 8:02 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

I know complete fool. I moved the car and he delivered the mail. Never heard a call back from the supervisor. Not sure if this means he was told to deliver the mail, but he did.

October 26, 2006 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

One lump please
Transparent
Pumpkin de-light
gettin my sexy back
It's official-Final Chapter
HotHouseKitty
yanking my chain
Day Deux-The Panic Room
Day One of Cruise-liquids & partying
happy hump day

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics