October 24, 2006
* Saturday was a HUGE success. There were more things then went right then almost right. I won some cool stuff. More details tomorrow.
* The Ritz Half Moon Bay has the most amazing view. Driving one way 2.5 hours for a 26 mile drive, not so amazing.
* Hhboy wants to know why he can't pet a dinosaur. Try and explain to your 3 year old that they are extinct and what extinct means.
* Our friends are the new parents of a baby boy, Nolan Young, 7 pounds, 11 ounces.
We can't wait to meet him!
* Took the kids to a local pumpkin patch today. Wrong day to go. We would have left bu we were meeting friends there. There were 4 bus loads of kids on field trips. I don't like kids on field trips. Mostly because mine aren't of field trip age. I'm fickle that way.
HHBoy waited patiently for his turn on the train and then right when the train came some older kids with their mom busted in and pushed my HHBoy out the way. Not nice. What is the mom teaching her kids by doing this?
Then she waits since I explain that other kids were waiting. There are 6 seats the kids sit down and then she pushes her kids on anyway. This isn't the subway. The kids can take turns. It was just crazy. We left and went to the park after that.
* I was crazy curlers in the hair lady. Minus the curlers and barefoot. For the last three days-no mail. We get mail each day. I see the mail man drive right by our house.
I hop in the car and drive up the street. Do we have mail? Yes, but I'm not going to deliver it because there is a car parked in front of the mailbox. What?
Yes, he won't deliver our mail because there is a car parked in the street(which happens to be ours) and he doesn't want to get out of the mail truck. If the car wasnt ours would he mail it. I will move it. No problem.
I ask him for the mail he won't give it to me. I spoke with his supervisor and we'll see what happens tomorrow. Somethings just warrant intervention.
I love the fall weather!
email is fun
blogs that make me smile