October 25, 2006

Pillow talk, or something like that



Coversation with HHhubby last night

HHM: crawls into bed.
HHHubby: reading
HHM: I smell something
HHM: It smells like electrical fire ( b/c you know that is a distinct smell)
HHH: I do smell something
HHH: goes on a mission to find said smell
HHM: Sniffing out smell in room
Turning lamp off and on.
Smelling stuff.
Just smelling in general.
HHH: I didn't find any fires.
HHM: I still smell it
HHH: takes a sniff of our comforter
HHH: this is where the smell is
HHM: That's weird I just washed all our bedding
HHH: The smell is CAT PEE!
CAT PEE !!!!!

Enough said.
Roxy my love is on her way out the door.
Welcome to outside kitty hood.

So strange as she has been trained since day one.
Any thoughts?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeri said...

oh dear....marking her territory? panic? Urinary tract infection?
so sorry...quite unpleasant....

October 25, 2006 8:20 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

I think it was something that may have happened in a panic. Not 100 percent sure.

October 26, 2006 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

Postal
One lump please
Transparent
Pumpkin de-light
gettin my sexy back
It's official-Final Chapter
HotHouseKitty
yanking my chain
Day Deux-The Panic Room
Day One of Cruise-liquids & partying

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics