December 19, 2006

whirlwind



I have been sucked into the whirlwind we know as the holidays! I love it, but have not been feeling great. Lots of strange ailments disturbing my precious temple. None the less I carry on.

Today I took the HHkids for a tour of the local fire station. How can you not love fireman? Anyway the kids had a great time and so did I. Fireman just work with the kids so well. I was also very impressed with how big their living quarters are.

When we arrived at the fire station we parked across the street in a public parking garage. I thought it was cute that we parked next to a car exaclty like mine. Same color and all.

Of course I forgot that we parked next to the car exactly like mine. That and I forgot the toys for the toy drive. Anyway I walk up to the car (the one that is not mine) and can't figure out why my key alarm won't work and the key doesn't work. Suddenly the light bulb came on. Wow,lack of brain power.

On a positively delightful note two friends each had baby boys. New boys for the holidays. Very sweet.

I have some present to create still, so need to get to work with the jewels. I licked to many envelopes yesterday for Christmas Cards. I really need to invest in one of those spongy deals with the water.

Thank you all for the nice comments online and offline about continuing with this blog. Most likely I will stop in January, but you never know who I might come back as.

Off to crack the whip on the elves (me)!

3 Comments:

Blogger The G Family said...

January of what 2015?????

December 20, 2006 9:31 AM  
Blogger Kailani said...

If and when you do come back, please stop by and let me know. Merry Christmas.

An Island Life

December 20, 2006 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are so darn cute!!! What adorable babies!

December 30, 2006 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

all good things must end
someone stop me
I love me some matthew
Mixing the bubbles
it's criminal
heartwrenching
Dog gone it
you know you're hopelessly domesticated when
and so it begins
These boots were made for walking

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics