December 14, 2006

all good things must end

Recently, I logged onto Blog Explosion and noticed that I have had this little old blog going for about a year. When I thought about the fact that I have been blogging for so long, I also thought of something else. How long do I want to continue with this blog? Think of all the time I have spent writing.

I think like anything else in life, you do that thing until you no longer find that you are enjoying it. I do love blogging but am contemplating putting HHMommy to an end.
While it has been fun, there are a few other things on my list that require my time and attention and at some point these things, we'll be moving up the list.

How many of you have been blogging and feel this way? Occasionally, I will run into a blog that has a post with a farewell message. One part of me thought how sad, and another thought sometimes you have to be the one to walk into the sunset.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeri said...

Hmm...good question! I say...take a hiatus and see how you feel or sit down once a week and post instead of everyday...I can't imagine not reading this at least once a week.

December 15, 2006 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been blogging for long, and I just love it, and I hope I do for a long time. I love writing.

But I know that you are not alone in how you feel. And if it the blog doesn't fit anymore, you're very courageous to admit it! I admire you.

I just hope you don't quit yet!

December 15, 2006 8:12 PM  
Blogger Kailani said...

I feel that at some point I'll probably stop. It's been only 8 months so far and I still enjoy it but it does take time away from other things I should be doing.

I think only you know what's best for you and your family. If you do decide to stop, you'll be missed!

http://islandlife808.com

December 16, 2006 1:30 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

You're gonna leave us?? Why not just take a break, girl? You know you'll miss us and want to come back, eventually! :)

Oh and I consider quitting every second Tuesday or something like that! :)

December 18, 2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

leaving so soon? *sigh* hope you come back, I enjoy reading your blog!!

December 19, 2006 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

someone stop me
I love me some matthew
Mixing the bubbles
it's criminal
heartwrenching
Dog gone it
you know you're hopelessly domesticated when
and so it begins
These boots were made for walking
posterchild

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics