December 12, 2006

it's criminal

I was looking at my entries and I haven't posted since last Wednesday. Of course you already know this if you were paying close attention.

Last weekend I had the oppourtunity to sit in one of these.
A friend of ours ordered this car over a year ago and they just delivered the car to him. They even put his name on a name plate on the door way of the car. I even had the change to start the car. You just push the red button. Not generally being one for cars, I can safely say that this car, is more then you would ever expect.

Wow.

I will write more today.(not about the car, just more in general)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

heartwrenching
Dog gone it
you know you're hopelessly domesticated when
and so it begins
These boots were made for walking
posterchild
I'm addicted
fluff, turkey and roomie
O Tanenbaum
deck the halls with wordpress, la la la la la

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics