November 27, 2006

I'm addicted



To Whom It May Concern:

I'm addicted. This is the first step. Right? I whole heartily admit it. What if I don't want to recover. I love to look, buy, touch, work with gems, beads, lay in them, bath in them, love it all. I'm having so much fun making jewelry now that I finally know(well it's all relative) what I'm doing. Why can't I have a less spendy habit. Perhaps paper airplanes? HHhubby would kill me if he only knew how much this little habit costs. Lucky for me HHhubby is supportive of my addictions.

I love working with the natural stones, silver, gold, gemstones, beads. So much fun. My friend Sam is talking me into considering a small business. After I flopped at the boutique I figured I would hang up the beads.

I feel like I have posted about this before, but what can I say. Fun Fun.

HHmomma is back in the saddle again.

Thanksgiving was great and It was lovely spending time with family as always. I have a pretty kick ass family. We are all weird and have our own neurosis, but the blood line is cool. Fine, I am the one with all the neurosis.

If you haven't already go see my renter!! Click Click

PS did anyone seen Grey's Anatomy and the sad story about the elderly man that shouldn't have been driving? Well I swear I saw that couple in my gym parking lot this morning. Do you tell someone before it's to late? I just really felt like the man should not have been driving and it was really obvious.

Do I have a duty?

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger kyrie said...

those are amazing earrings. i am glad you like this and there isnt some crazy nazi bitch yellin' at you. i would have to kick her ass. it is ok to be addicted to things, as long as they don't alter your moods, personality, life, etc. etc.
can't wait to see all your stuff!!

November 27, 2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

definately start a small business. I just started my own small business by force of friends and family, so I know how you feel about being scared that it will fail. I hope I don't but you can't help but be skeptical at times. Your jewelry is so beautiful. I've always wanted to try making necklaces and stuff. I'm sure I'll attempt it in the near future, hey if mine looks anywhere near as good as yours I just might add it to my own boutique along with all my other crafty stuff!

OMG! You saw Grey's. Such a good episode! I'd hate for you to see that elderly couple on the news in a couple of days. I'm sure there are alot more people like that on the roads than we are aware of. If we knew the actual number, I doubt any of us would be driving.

November 27, 2006 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The earrings are so beautiful! I'd definitely buy a pair of those!

November 27, 2006 9:14 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Those are gorgeous, darling. I just got into various crafty stuff, and I can definitely relate to the cost of beading. Even the cheap beads (small silver spacers, etc) get expensive when you have to purchase several cards to finish necklaces. I love those beads in the earrings though, those are my favorite color. Where did you buy the beads?

November 28, 2006 6:04 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Those are pretty!!! I know a lady here who makes jewelry. Awesome stuff. Too time consuming for me, but pretty! :)

You still going to the classes??

November 28, 2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

Those are freaking awesome! You're so talented!!

November 29, 2006 9:29 AM  
Blogger Jeri said...

ahh, perhaps you have found your true creative talent because those are amazing and beautiful and I hope they are in a box for me sometime soon....hahaha...really! Go for it, see where it takes you, there is nothing more satisfying than creating something!!!

November 29, 2006 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

fluff, turkey and roomie
O Tanenbaum
deck the halls with wordpress, la la la la la
Loving you is easy
Save the Ta Ta's
Bolts & Nuts we got screwed
Pawdicure? Only in S.F.
The eagle has landed
Pea Split
perpetrating & wilson balls

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics