November 13, 2006

Pawdicure? Only in S.F.


Today the S.F. Chron ran an article about the The Wag Hotel, the hotel caters to canine!
Here is a blurb from the article:

" Fido might begin his weekend stay with a dip in the swimming pool. He can follow with a stress-relieving massage or a "blueberry facial" or even treat himself to a "pawdicure." At the end of the day, he can return to his $85-a-night suite, kick up his paws on the sofa and snooze away the evening to a stream of Disney animation movies, piped in to his room on a high-definition flat-screen TV.
Such is the city dog's life, circa 2006.


I find this hotel both hilarious and yet I am interested. Mostly to see the people that would actually put their pet in a hotel. It's an inventive idea for a place to keep your pet. This place seems so fun. Maybe I should take Roxy. I know there are people out there that put their pets first, but this is insane. You have to go look at their website and at how nice the digs are. They even have dog jewelry! They have a "cattery" with a fish tank, sleep sacs and 2 story condo. This place is to much.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's a cute idea! My Murphy could use a Pawdicure!

November 13, 2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so cute. Of course there is no way I'd pamper Brooklyn before me, and since I haven't had a "pawdicure" in years, her chances are slim as of now. : )

November 13, 2006 8:03 PM  
Blogger The G Family said...

Too funny!!! Jake and Snubs would probably tear the place apart..Ha

November 13, 2006 8:26 PM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

That's awesome! If I could afford it, I'd love to take the dog there!

November 14, 2006 12:52 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

I know this place is to cute!

November 14, 2006 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

The eagle has landed
Pea Split
perpetrating & wilson balls
The goods
Trading Spaces
Am I seeing spots?
say what
Leo-lollipop
Dress up?
Madonna & Malawi

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics