November 05, 2006

Trading Spaces

I promised way back when that I would post photos of our boudior. The room is not complete but we have made progress. Here is a snap shot of the before (when we purchased the house) and then of course the now.





As you can see from the photos we sort of moved into the times from the 1970's. We had the brown beams painted and we replaced the dove embellished stained glass with a blue colored glass. I really love it. At some point we just need to decided between installing new carpet or some type of floor. Right now I am looking into
this product. It looks fun. I just need to send for a sample and see what the product is like in person!

7 Comments:

Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

the room looks great so far. Can't wait to see more pictures!

November 05, 2006 8:22 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

I *heart* that room. It's gorgeous, esp. the blue glass!

November 06, 2006 6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! It's so gorgeous! I love it!

November 06, 2006 7:36 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

She: I was wondering where you had been :-)
Amanda- Thank you I really like the glass to. Different and fun.
Dana- xoxox

November 06, 2006 12:36 PM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

That's really pretty! I love your bed. I want one so bad!

November 07, 2006 6:16 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Mon- that is so funny b/c we dont have a bed either. WE bought a really nice matress but no bed frame, yet!

November 07, 2006 7:47 PM  
Blogger floreta said...

i don't know why but I love looking at pictures of people's houses! I kinda like the 70s look but love both pictures.. Good job with it.

November 08, 2006 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

Am I seeing spots?
say what
Leo-lollipop
Dress up?
Madonna & Malawi
Happy Halloween
Pillow talk, or something like that
Postal
One lump please
Transparent

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics