November 29, 2006

These boots were made for walking

I bought the best pair of boots today. Love them. They are black and knee length, soft suede and lace up the back. Sexy and high uncomfortable heels. I love them. I will be towering over HHhubby. See here they are.




There were two women that stopped me as I was making my way up to the counter to make the purchase. Both mentioned how much they liked the boots. One mentioned, she goes for comfort now, not looks.

The other said she was to tall. Me, I'm short and okay with being uncomfortable for a few hours. Remember I said this. I will be crying on Friday night walking the hills of San Francisco.

I was torn between buying a pair of black heels or boots.

I figured realistically being a mom I would get more use out of the boots. Sad. I could wear heels to the park. That would be HOT. Yes, that would be HOT.

You know what I really want now, some of the garter belt things.

5 Comments:

Blogger kyrie said...

those are HOT!! i wish i could wear boots like that. my damn calves are all big with muscle. you'll be crying, but just soak them in hot water. it will give you a good excuse to make barry take the kiddies

November 29, 2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

those are hot!! I want some!

November 29, 2006 5:12 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

ohh...and they will make you walk all sexy and stuff....hot mamma...live a little...what better place than SF

November 29, 2006 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at those sexy boots! I love them!

November 29, 2006 9:44 PM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

Those are pretty hot! Garters? I bet HHhubby will love that combo! work iiiiit!

December 01, 2006 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

posterchild
I'm addicted
fluff, turkey and roomie
O Tanenbaum
deck the halls with wordpress, la la la la la
Loving you is easy
Save the Ta Ta's
Bolts & Nuts we got screwed
Pawdicure? Only in S.F.
The eagle has landed

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics