December 04, 2006

Dog gone it

The weekend was a lot of fun. I was running around a little crazy to get things done on Friday, but everything worked out. I had my make up done at the MAC counter. The make up artist was a boy. Which felt a bit strange at first, because I have never had a boy do my makeup. He was very nice and currently attending Stanford. When I left I felt like he did a great job. He even put some of this fun sparkly makeup under my eyes. HHhubby was looking at me all night, wanting to wipe under my eye. Snicker. I made a purchase of this lovely lip color. I felt even better about buying it since In the spirit of all Viva Glam, every cent raised goes to the M·A·C AIDS Fund to support the fight against HIV/AIDS.


We started out the night with dinner at this tasty spot.. We ordered plenty
of sushi and I had a New York Strip. Which was quite tasty, specially since I don't eat a lot of red meat. We continuted the night by catching a cab
and heading over to the party. The party was held at the pier and was HUGE. Easily thousands of people. This year we managed to find everyone we wanted to see. It was great.

Until it happened.

My dogs were barking. And when I say barking. I'm talking, all the thoughts of looking sexy in those boots - out the door.

I was actually having a hard time walking around. So I was a walllflower in the corner. Thankfully everyone was close by, but really take my cue and wear the comfy shoes.

Around midnight the party was over and we were to go onto the next party. I couldnt do it. We had to get a cab back to the hotel. I left the party barefoot. I would have fit in at the trailer park. Really now.


It was a great evening and I wasn't the only girl that left the party barefoot. Always nice to hear that.

We spent the rest of the weekend having fun with the HHkids. We went shopping and to the Disney store. The HHkids enjoyed ice cream and watched Open Season. It was a fun time.
Later that night we made our way over to Union Square and HHgirl went crazy over the huge Christmas tree. HHboy was less enthusiatic but still having fun hearing everyone honk and watching the trolley cars.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that just stinks. Ha. Bad pun. Don't you hate when stuff like that happens?

December 06, 2006 7:48 AM  
Blogger kyrie said...

well, at least you looked damn foxy! that is all that matters, and you knew your feet would eventually scream, but hey, you lasted longer than most. glad you had a great time!!

December 06, 2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

It was still a lot of fun! at least I made it to the end of the party!

December 07, 2006 5:27 PM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

pain is a small price to pay to look hot! If men only knew what we had to go through!

December 08, 2006 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

you know you're hopelessly domesticated when
and so it begins
These boots were made for walking
posterchild
I'm addicted
fluff, turkey and roomie
O Tanenbaum
deck the halls with wordpress, la la la la la
Loving you is easy
Save the Ta Ta's

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics