July 09, 2006

freshman 20 or 30



So, amongst all the fun in Cabo. Obviously not thinking or in my right mind frame. I made a friendly, little fluffy wager to lose 30 pounds by the end of September. Me and bridezilla head to head, or thigh to thigh.


NO crack pipes allowed.(This will really make losing the weight hard) That is a bad joke people. I'm also not into the whole throwing up thing. I mean I would be, but really if I am going to be puking it better be from a) a really bad stomach flu b) one hell of a good night of drinking in some tropical place c) just not at all because throwing up really makes me feel icky-a little to close to the toilet for my face. I also can't imagine taking trim spa or any other supplement of this nature. Though in retrospect I would really love to be on a commercial and say "trim spa" in a breathy voice like Anna Nicole and also look like as though there was some sort of face metamorphosis after losing weight. Maybe the Star Jones special? Alright so I will eat right and exercise, but that is so being a follower.


Bottom line, I'm not sure I can get down 30 pounds in less then 3 months. I am somewhat confident I can get down two sizes. Not fully convinced. Let the games begin. Or should I say the crankiness and boring eating habits. I can say with our reservation that I will not be giving up chocolate.


I started jogging and taking a kickboxing class. This should help lose some flub, not fup, but flub. Please tell me I have no fup.

The one problem is consuming endless bodies of water. Mostly because water and I are more like water and oil, but I am really going to try and get that 40 gallons of water down. I actually enjoy eating salads, so that won't be a problem. The issue will be not having blue cheese crumbles and candied pecans on top. Yay for lettuce.


Do you have any suggestions to help me make this goal?

2 Comments:

Blogger kyrie said...

I heard about fup last night actually, how weird. I want to lose 30 pounds as well, so I just eat smaller portions and eat a lot healthier. eat stuff with a lot of protein because protein helps lose fat and gain muscle. taking classes like your kick box class is good... see if they have like a "toner class" where they focus on certain parts of your body for thirty minutes. That is what I am doing. woohoo!! we can DO this.

July 09, 2006 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weight Watchers. Works wonders for me. It's not dieting. It's a life-style change. Counting points is really just portion control.

And I hear ya about the no dressing on salad. That's the one area I splurge, because when you eat all those veggies, you need some fat, somewhere!

Good luck! I'm rooting for you!

Except 30 pounds in 3 months is a lot! I only lose about 1.5 pounds a week (after 12 weeks that's 18 pounds) which really adds up!

July 10, 2006 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

me think you beautiful mongo
Pillage and pee
Men at work
top ten from Cabo
perfect 10 ish
Toast anyone?
Celebrate
Cabo here we come
tend to your own pedi
tawkin the tawk

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics