June 29, 2006

tawkin the tawk

Has anyone watched the Kathy Griffin special? K. Griffin was talking about Oprah. That on her talk show she transitions from normal talk to ghetto Oprah voice. That made me laugh. She also mentioned Tyra Banks doing the ghetto talk. Why is Tyra Banks on the air? I tried to watch her show one winter night. It was nothing short of painful. The segment was about "poofing" friends out of your life. Poof, I do believe that is a term used by psychologists throughout the world.

It's all about the badonkadonk!

An ‘ebonic’ expression for an extremely curvaceous female behind. Women who possess this feature usually have a small waist that violently explodes into a round and juicy posterior (e.g., 34c, 24, 38). Other characteristics would be moderately wide hips and a large amount of booty cleavage (i.e, depth of butt-crack).

Her badonkadonk made a brotha pop mad wheelies

5 Comments:

Blogger Elleoz said...

I just found your blog. Love it! Definately on the must read list.

I haven't had the pleasure of watching the K. Griffin show yet, but I think she is hilarious. Can't wait to see it.

I totally agree about Tyra. I love her and her badonkadonk, but her show stinks. Waste of brain cells to watch.

Have a great day!

June 28, 2006 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, I can't stand Tyra's "tawk" show. I just don't see how anyone can stand to sit through it. She was better as a runway model because she didn't have to open her mouth other than to smile.

June 28, 2006 9:29 AM  
Blogger hotdrwife said...

I have never once seen the Tyra show. I'm so out of the loop on anything! Sounds like I'm not missing much on this though ...

June 28, 2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

Long time lurker, first time commenter. I love Kathy Griffin, her show "my life on the D-List" cracks me the hell up! Her comedy special was hilarious too! She had to go on Tyra's show after saying that stuff about her! It was classic!

June 29, 2006 7:39 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Welcome. For the most part we all know about Tyra. We all agree it isnt worth watching. I would have loved to see KG on Tyra

June 29, 2006 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

photos of our loo
she bangs
claim, DENIED
The Hood
Where is this?
The Pink Diary
confessions of a true wife
Type A or B
what a difference a day makes
guilty pleasure

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics