June 22, 2006

guilty pleasure

hopefully you weren't thinking some x-rated thought that is for *adult* audiences only. Maybe you thought I might be talking about chocolate of some sort. Nope.

I am on the tight rope with this one. Walking a very wobbly line. I have to admit I think the networks put this -junk tv- on during the summer. Knowing that nothing else is on, which in turn forces people like me to sit on ones bumpkin and watch lousy reality tv for one full hour.
I admit it. Admiting it is the first step, right?

My name is HHmomma and I have a problem.
I watch Big Brother.
It has been one night since I have watched.
I plan to watch again.

Is anyone else going to join me? Don't make me watch alone. Then it will be as if I have a problem. Which will then require intervention. No, intervention.

Join me won't you? Watch junky tv with me.

Watching BB will make us feel so much better about our own lives. You know all those times we blog about the f*ckwits that do random idiotic things through out the day. This way, we're in it together!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dolores said...

ahh, yes I too am watching BB........it is just such a crazy idea putting all those people together.

June 22, 2006 10:36 PM  
Blogger Brooke and Brandi said...

GO KAYSAR!

June 26, 2006 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

moi, judgmental?
channeling Lenny Kravitz
the AX
tourgasm
dead wo-man walking
I got tagged!
my three amigos
good lovin
love to love you, baby
lady lumps

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics