June 21, 2006

moi, judgmental?

Your Dosha is Pitta

You have a quick mind, a gift for persuasion, and a sharp sense of humor.
You have both the drive and people skills to be a very successful leader.
Argumentative and a bit stubborn, you have been known to be a little too set in your ways.
But while you may be biased toward your own point of view, you are always honest, fair, and ethical.

With friends: You are outgoing and open to anyone who might want to talk to you

In love: You are picky but passionate

To achieve more balance: Be less judgmental of those around you, and take cool walks in the moonlight.
What's Your Dosha?

4 Comments:

Blogger BeeJay said...

Hey, thx for bidding on my blog.
Ur blog is really pretty!!

June 21, 2006 7:01 AM  
Blogger The G Family said...

I'm Pitta too....Heeeee, no wonder we get along so well.

June 21, 2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger Rich & Elaine said...

I'm a Kapha but I am not sure it's right. It says I am not prone to mood swings -- I think Rich would disagree :)

June 21, 2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger Invisible Blogger said...

you have been worshipped...

see my site

June 21, 2006 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

channeling Lenny Kravitz
the AX
tourgasm
dead wo-man walking
I got tagged!
my three amigos
good lovin
love to love you, baby
lady lumps
summers off

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics