June 16, 2006

love to love you, baby



The love between hip-hop and the champagne giant has died...
Jay-Z has vowed to boycott Cristal champagne in both his professional and personal life, following their remarks about the hip-hop world.

Hip-hop and Cristal have long gone hand-in-hand, with several rappers giving shout-outs to the champagne makers in their songs and videos. However, in an interview with The Economist magazine, Cristal boss Frédéric Rouzaud called the hip-hop world’s support “unwanted attention”.

In response, Jay-Z said: "It has come to my attention that the managing director of Cristal, Frederic Rouzaud views the 'hip-hop' culture as 'unwelcome attention'.

"I view his comments as racist and will no longer support any of his products through any of my various brands including The 40/40 Club nor in my personal life."

Then responding to that, Rouzaud said smugly: "I'm sure Dom Perignon or Krug would be delighted to have their business…"
********************************************************

How unnecessary is this smug remark? If JayZ can persuade other rappers to support his boycott, my guess is the viner will lose out on some money. From his remark it sure doesn't seem like he cares.
I personally prefer this bubbly.

over cristal. Yeah, because I drink cristal on a daily basis. Anyway I loved to drink this champagne in college with this yumminess.


delish.


source:MTV

1 Comments:

Blogger The G Family said...

I have never tried your fav champagne, almond, HUMMM, sounds yummy. Maybe we need to get some of that for our anniversary celebration getaway. Where can I find it? Now you don't have that with mac and cheese do you? I think you were just saying that was your other "staple" in college. Hee, hee...

June 16, 2006 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

lady lumps
summers off
I wanna be a fireman
tea-pourri
officially disgusted
unfortunate infidelity
lloyd, what is this? this on my finger?
I like my wine in a box
for maximum foxification
blogger, i will find you

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics