June 14, 2006

officially disgusted




I usually don't post on site meter stuff. However this is gross. Someone (read:piggy) searched on google for *hot married women looking for sex* and they were directed to my blog. Foul.

On a positive note, we hired a new colorist. Judith with be here to check out the space in a few weeks. She is also a designer. This could be scary. Meaning HHhubby should be very scared of price tag. I might re-decorate the whole house. Not really.

Update: Carol the colorist called and she wants to come out Friday. What do I do? I'm leaning toward the new gal. However, I feel like Carol spent the time here already and we are almost finished with the colors. Just not sure what was going on with her. Maybe her vision is the same as mine. What if the new gal's isnt.

Yes, I'm still talking about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

unfortunate infidelity
lloyd, what is this? this on my finger?
I like my wine in a box
for maximum foxification
blogger, i will find you
my roomie
to the OC, watch out Mischa Barton
moving on up
kick it up a notch
hot house awards 2006

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics