June 09, 2006

to the OC, watch out Mischa Barton


I'm off to the OC to spend some fun time with my college bud. She is heading down the aisle in a few months. Good luck, sucker!

Just kidding. I love being married. One of the best parts about her wedding,... well we have an excuse to go to Mexico. Swim up bars- -uhm is there anything better?

On this visit, we are going to spend some quaity time together. Read: indulging in tasty adult beverages and no men around. Only fellow women and throw some cats in the mix. We're good.

We tease that her cat (which she has had since college) has a tick body. Maybe the cat can work on my body image with me. Hee

See you Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

moving on up
kick it up a notch
hot house awards 2006
I like baubles
caption this
quote of the day
in the beginning
shoot me
exhibit A
lethal beauty

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics