June 06, 2006

in the beginning



so as I posted way back when. We are starting a tiny little remodel on our upstairs bedroom. Shame on me, I wasn't quick enough to get a before picture. Meaning before he removed the wood trim and stained glass which was clearly from the 70's, It was etched with lovely doves. Very funny.

The cut outs that you see- originally had glass on the bottom. The top has no glass. We are going to replace the bottom cuts with sea glass.

So stayed tuned. I will continue to update. Probably not that exciting to you, but we are going to make big changes. This is going to be good.

2 Comments:

Blogger kyrie said...

I love this view from your house. I can't wait to see what is going on in this house of yours. so much is new, i feel as if it will take me years to catch up!!

June 06, 2006 8:08 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

The water feature made me laugh. Lisa is doing that as we speak!

June 06, 2006 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

shoot me
exhibit A
lethal beauty
quotes of the day
check out my bling-ky?
thank you, dr. 90210 ?
book swap
winner: Dim Sum
like white on rice
overheard in ny

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics