May 31, 2006

like white on rice

To everyone that placed a bid to rent. Sorry-I couldn't pick you. Try again next week.

If you have a chance check out my latest renter. Cat's blog looks like good reading. I would love to read more, but, but.... up in here in the mountains (where I'm visiting for the next few days) the DSL runs more like a hamster in the wheel. Catch me drift. Slower then dial up. Painful for people that aren't very patient. I'm not saying that I 'm not patient enough to let the pages load. But, I'm just not patient.

It took me 2 hours to post this to blogger.

happy hump day. (Hopefully using the word *hump* doesn't generate weirdos to my blog)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

overheard in ny
is it butt-naked or buck-naked?
if anyone asks
so long va va voom
salute
Help this cigarette, It's ass is on fire...
body by marshmallow
Banana split anyone?
hello-hello is there anyone there?
pimpin ain't easy, but it's necessary

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics