May 25, 2006

Banana split anyone?



let's hope we don't see any of this at the beach. I so don't understand the speedo.
Never will.(hey NG, this looks like rocky) I was on vacation one time and we saw these young euros running around in their speedos. Poor lil buggers never had a chance. It's just what they do.

If you are a swimmer, waterpolo player, I guess i understand sporting the hammock. but not at the beach.

Just having a family time and bam there is grand daddy in his speedo. Sporting a to small suit. With trails down the leg of fuzzy stuff we shouldn't talk about.

Are you a fan of the hammock?

Yikes! We are off for the weekend. Hopefully you all enjoy your weekend. Have a drink or two for me.

I plan to be face down on the beach, sunburned and taking care of my kids at the same time. All moms come with eyes in the back of their heads. Besides I already won the award for mother of the year for this display of greatness.

God bless Lisa and I's hubbys. For they are far to patient. And we'll be far to inebriated to note this and thank them later.

I say this all like we'll make it past the 3rd drink and up past 8pm!

2 Comments:

Blogger The G Family said...

Not a fan of the hammock but I know someone who ISSSSS! I won't mention any names....Haaaaa....

May 25, 2006 10:03 PM  
Blogger Catherina said...

I would seriously laugh my head off is I see some dude posing like that on the beach. Hehe.

May 27, 2006 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

hello-hello is there anyone there?
pimpin ain't easy, but it's necessary
is knight rider
smell like the stars
momma needs a new razor
enter dane cook
no vacancy
you are Jerry Ma-fucken-guire
smoke signals
my muse

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics