May 24, 2006

smell like the stars

Okay, so I know that all of the movie stars, have their own perfume lines. Even some of the b list stars do, also. What HHMomma wants to know is: who wants to smell like
this shmeck.

I guess it's better then smelling like BO, but you know. Strange just the same. Remember being a kid and eating play doh. I mean you had to at least lick it. It's so salty. Okay, maybe I just licked it, but you wanted to. Stop being a leader and follow please.

Personally I would rather smell like a strawberry shortcake doll. Maybe not strawberry. Remember those? I pick the purple pie man. Did he have a smell? Maybe like a toasty cinnamon roll. no. I had a friend named Katie in Grade school. She was the purple pie man. Not sure who I was.

They probably had a real good name for me.

currently my favorite smelly smell is this,it's heaven on earth.

2 Comments:

Blogger The G Family said...

So is that the perfume that you have been wearing??? Sake Fresh? May sound weird but I have noticed you smelling exceptionally good the last few times we have seen each other, I even commented that Barry might not be able to keep his hands off of you. Haaaa...Definately better then Play Doh...and, you are not alone, I have tasted it. Salty, definately salty!

May 24, 2006 7:29 PM  
Blogger Dolores said...

yep, it's salty!!! oh; you say
sake bomb and jump on chair!!! hahaha

May 25, 2006 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

momma needs a new razor
enter dane cook
no vacancy
you are Jerry Ma-fucken-guire
smoke signals
my muse
monday, so they call it
weekend, I am more then ready for you
fry, kyrie fry
cat scratch fever

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics