May 23, 2006

you are Jerry Ma-fucken-guire

you know what I love about HHHubby. Just that. I love him! I love him for the man he wants to be. And I love him for the man he almost is.

No really I just love him. He understand me, even when I don't understand myself. The man should be given a gold star or two.

*************
update: HHH does not stand on couches and jump. Does not follow weirdology. He just wipes my sons butt after he poops-and I love him for that.
I think he shoplifts the pooty, too. He'll say he doesn't.

update to my update: you must be bored if you are still reading this.

1 Comments:

Blogger kyrie said...

awww, how cute... I think you found a keeper, pimp.

May 23, 2006 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

smoke signals
my muse
monday, so they call it
weekend, I am more then ready for you
fry, kyrie fry
cat scratch fever
Additional ramblings
fashionita.... were you?
random thought of the day
livestrong day

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics