May 23, 2006

smoke signals

what is it about going away for the weekend/vacation, what have you- that we think stores do not exist, once we travel to this location. Once you arrive to your destination-there is no civilization, right . You have to hunt and fish for your food. Wipe your ars with a leaf. We are primitive. These types of places are where most people go on holiday with their kids. Hotspots.


You start packing for the big earthquake. 3 gallons of water for each person. Check. Canned goods. Check. Must pack rain boots just in case we have torrential down pours at the beach. Mudslides. They definitely don't sell diapers there, bring the costco box.

No matter how much it makes me laugh to think about this. Because yes, everytime we go away I do the same thing. I still have enough packed for a week. I am laughing right now as I type. Come on I know you do it, too!

Vacation is fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

my muse
monday, so they call it
weekend, I am more then ready for you
fry, kyrie fry
cat scratch fever
Additional ramblings
fashionita.... were you?
random thought of the day
livestrong day
vacation from our vacation

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics