May 22, 2006

monday, so they call it

it should be called shitmood-day. Ever notice people don't do well on Mondays. You might be saying "including HHMommy"(after you read this post).

People just don't seem to be feeling as jovial as they might on say, a Friday. Not just the wee ones but the adults too.

Our day started out stars and moonbeams. Slowly-slowly digressing like a balloon loosing it's air-things got loopy.

HHB beat up two kids at the park. Well just a gentle love shove, to his girlfriend. Whom 5 minutes earlier he was referring to affectionately as "babe." It's okay though, this is what kids his age do.

This is what the other moms tell me. Because this is what moms do when other peoples children are misbehaving. Even if you know your perfect child would never act that way.

We just have to speak up.

Likely because they see steam coming out of my ears as I chase my little love around the park, after lap two of the park. I wonder if a) I need to wear better shoes to the park to assist me in catching my son. b) If I should put HHB on a retractable leash -it's good enough for animals c) if 9:00 am is to early to have a bottle of wine with a paperbag around it at the park (it's happy hour somewhere).

Mind you I am just trying to reach him so I can scold (discuss with) him why he would push down the 20 month old , who can't help who he falls on/ or which way he walks, because he just stumbles all around like a drunk sailor.

Besides he doesn't speak 3 year old english yet to understand HHB telling him to PLEASE MOVE OUT OF THE WAY- which translates into or else I will aid you in your moving out of my way.

They do seem to pick on the little ones.

I love my son, for his energy and his independence, amongst other things. And as the little angel sleeps- I am reminded that as much as he challenges me- I love him with all that I've got. Lordy let that be enough!


mental slap of the day: Pass me a bottle of vino and a pack of smokes.


Yes,I know I don't smoke, but maybe if I do I won't have my hands available for this.

3 Comments:

Blogger kyrie said...

oh my!! that kid is out of control... but, all kids do at that age. You gotta love him though... when he looks at you with those eyes... he about steals your heart. at least with me, because a.)he isnt my kid and b.) i dont get to see him that much.

May 22, 2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger The G Family said...

So this post translates into...not such a great day at the park.... poor mommy, not a good way to start the week. The good news, the rest of the week is bound to get better, just compare it to today....Haaaa...xoxo

May 22, 2006 4:29 PM  
Blogger Dolores said...

And this too shall pass. Tomorrow will be better. And that's just what kids do.............

May 22, 2006 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

weekend, I am more then ready for you
fry, kyrie fry
cat scratch fever
Additional ramblings
fashionita.... were you?
random thought of the day
livestrong day
vacation from our vacation
caption this
r.i.p grey's anatomy

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics