May 24, 2006

momma needs a new razor

and maybe a life outside the house this afternoon. Shishh doing all the indoor activities, bills, laundry, feed kids, naps, sit on ars, eat bon bons, on vacation all my life, this is what HHH thinks. Anyway.

I took my kin to the park this am. Quite early. Sporting some Capris. Look down. Oh no.. do these things stretch, can I make them full length.

Gasp.

I had porcupine legs. Really gross, no excuse, disgusting tree hugging porcupine legs.

Sorry moms and kids at park. No one should be subject to this show of bad grooming.

HHH might say this happens frequently, but that is just not true.

gag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

enter dane cook
no vacancy
you are Jerry Ma-fucken-guire
smoke signals
my muse
monday, so they call it
weekend, I am more then ready for you
fry, kyrie fry
cat scratch fever
Additional ramblings

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics