May 25, 2006

pimpin ain't easy, but it's necessary




is this jerry maguire week? I really hope not. So has anyone gone over and checked out va va voom.

she likes big butts and she can not lie. Even is she meant to make eye contact first. I mean that is something.

It also looks like my cool renter, creates blogskins and is GIVING away TWO free. I know most of you have blogger -blogs. Your blog could be fancy like ours. FREE. Come rent on Park Place avenue. Instead of Baltic. That was a monopoly reference and I think I got the property names right. Speaking of, doesn't that game take for freaking every to WIN or LOSE for that matter. Jump on this opportunity. JumP will you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

Aw honey, pimpin' is nothin'. Just look at your renter as the whore that she is (wait, I'm renting from her, I better be nice) and it'll come naturally to you! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

May 25, 2006 2:48 AM  
Blogger Catherina said...

Hey, Hot House Mama! Thanks for picking me as your tenant for the week! :)
Lol, bitch. I'm enjoying pimpin' you!

May 27, 2006 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

is knight rider
smell like the stars
momma needs a new razor
enter dane cook
no vacancy
you are Jerry Ma-fucken-guire
smoke signals
my muse
monday, so they call it
weekend, I am more then ready for you

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics