May 29, 2006

Help this cigarette, It's ass is on fire...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


yes, I am sleeping on the job a little. Usually I take the weekends off, even if this is a Monday. Holiday, people.

Anyway, technically I am not really getting paid for this job. Ah, but yes, you are right- it is rewarding enough on it's own. Right. Exactly.

Hence the funnies and shout-OUTS. Yep suree, I said shout-outs. Do you remember love lines? Where you would call in and make a love dedication? Yeah, me neither. Maybe like my parents listen to that. I am way to young to remember that radio show.

Once my brain is back from the weekend, I will tell you all about our first getaway with my friend and her family . (HHFamily went up North to Stinson Beach)

It was great. You must go. Right now, I am trying to get the sand out of the weird places it's made it's grainy way to. Same with my kids. Not the weird places that my kids have made their way to, but you know- where the sand is hiding on them.

Sand is strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

body by marshmallow
Banana split anyone?
hello-hello is there anyone there?
pimpin ain't easy, but it's necessary
is knight rider
smell like the stars
momma needs a new razor
enter dane cook
no vacancy
you are Jerry Ma-fucken-guire

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics