June 12, 2006
I like my wine in a box
This weekend I headed down to LA to visit an old friend. She warned me ahead of time that we would be taking a limo to lovely Temecula to taste some wine. It was a lot of fun. I met some of the girls who we'll be on the cruise in October when my friend takes the plunge into trophy wife hood. Well, not really but someone once told her that she would make a good trophy wife. That went over well.
So I ask this question, How do you know when you are wine tasting in white trash country?
1) they offer you a tasting from a box (and don't offer you a glass)
2) of course the above is less trashy if they offer you a glass, when pouring wine from a box
3) you see girls with feathered hair-who actually had their hair done for the occasion (by their cousin (judy jean)
4) high waisted jeans skirts are back in, or never went out of style
5) Daddy got all his kids at the wine tasting
email is fun
blogs that make me smile