June 12, 2006

I like my wine in a box




This weekend I headed down to LA to visit an old friend. She warned me ahead of time that we would be taking a limo to lovely Temecula to taste some wine. It was a lot of fun. I met some of the girls who we'll be on the cruise in October when my friend takes the plunge into trophy wife hood. Well, not really but someone once told her that she would make a good trophy wife. That went over well.

So I ask this question, How do you know when you are wine tasting in white trash country?

1) they offer you a tasting from a box (and don't offer you a glass)

2) of course the above is less trashy if they offer you a glass, when pouring wine from a box
3) you see girls with feathered hair-who actually had their hair done for the occasion (by their cousin (judy jean)
4) high waisted jeans skirts are back in, or never went out of style

5) Daddy got all his kids at the wine tasting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

for maximum foxification
blogger, i will find you
my roomie
to the OC, watch out Mischa Barton
moving on up
kick it up a notch
hot house awards 2006
I like baubles
caption this
quote of the day

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics