June 15, 2006

I wanna be a fireman



HHboy has been infatuated with the idea of becoming a fireman when he grows up.

This was our conversation.

HHb: mommy, when I grow up I want to save lives
HHm: Honey, that is a great idea
HHh: You should drink your milk ,so you can grow up big like a fireman
Five minutes pass
HHb: Can I have some milk ,please?
-HHb comes into the room where I am sitting.
HHb: Mommy, do you think I am growing?
HHm: OF course

The best part is, when HHb looked down at his feet and legs as if like a spongy animal that grows in water, we would see his own feet and legs grow. Ripping through his shoes and pants- growing into the incredible hulk.

Way to cute.

HHb will not drink anything but milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

tea-pourri
officially disgusted
unfortunate infidelity
lloyd, what is this? this on my finger?
I like my wine in a box
for maximum foxification
blogger, i will find you
my roomie
to the OC, watch out Mischa Barton
moving on up

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics