June 19, 2006

I got tagged!

don't we bloggers just love the meme's. Yah right. Well .invisible blogger-tagged me


5 THINGS

5 things in my fridge
1. lots of cheese
2. Sofia blanc de blanc
3. yo on the go
4. Artichokes
5. fruit

5 things in my closet(scary)
1. way to many purses
2. my sons cars
3. 1.5 pound weights
4. clothes that are still to small for me
5. funny hats

5 things in my purse
1. cell phone
2. camera
3. paint cards
4. lipstuff
5. hand lotion

5 things in my car
1. stroller
2. beach towels
3. lots of extra-clean clothes for kids
4. oodles of sunblock
5. mini ipod

Tag your it!
the g's
troll baby
kyrie
mountain moxie
bkr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

my three amigos
good lovin
love to love you, baby
lady lumps
summers off
I wanna be a fireman
tea-pourri
officially disgusted
unfortunate infidelity
lloyd, what is this? this on my finger?

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics