June 17, 2006

my three amigos




This post is a tribute to the three men in my life, my father, my husband and my son. These men influence my life in so many ways. They mean so much to me- I couldn't ever ask for more. Here is a tribute to HHhubby and my father. Happy Father's day!
*************************************************************************************

The Best Man I Ever Knew

When we married, I saw you as perfect,
The ideal husband and more;
I thought I knew all about you,
All the things to love and adore.

But when you became a father,
I saw new qualities to treasure.
You enrich all our lives in fresh ways;
As a dad, you bring so much pleasure.

Our children are forever blessed
To have a father like you,
And I love you more than ever,
You're the best man I ever knew

****************************************************************8
My Dad

I want to thank you for the special way you've always made me feel.

For the time you've put into my life
to make my wounds all heal.

You will always be inside my heart, you see you've made me who I am.

Your a gentle,loving,caring man I'm proud to call my Dad.

The memories you've given me, I wouldn't trade them for the world.

I guess thats why I'll always be,my Daddy's little girl



source:poemsource

1 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Blogger said...

Hey.. You've been tagged!

June 18, 2006 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

good lovin
love to love you, baby
lady lumps
summers off
I wanna be a fireman
tea-pourri
officially disgusted
unfortunate infidelity
lloyd, what is this? this on my finger?
I like my wine in a box

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics