June 22, 2006

what a difference a day makes



Current Mood: Seals claps
Today's lesson: You should judge a book by it's cover
*************************************************************

Ok, well not all books. Just this one. They started painting the upstairs. Can I just say, what a difference a coat of paint makes. Oh la la. Very happy. HHhubby mentioned to me that he is very afraid that he will come home and I will have bulldozers out front.
What does he know? I guess me. Me. Very well.

I want to give our painter Steve a really high,high five or a squeeze on the cheeks.
Ladies who have kids, you know that feeling when your doctor hands over your pink bouncing baby bundle of mushy soft love. Instantly you feel this bond....and just love.
My painter is bringing me back. Anyway! Stay tuned I will post pictures very soon.

We are waiting to plop down the cherry on top, sort of speak. The sea glass that will be in our loft space.

2 Comments:

Blogger The G Family said...

I can't wait to see it!

June 22, 2006 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love your blog! It's really neat! Karen's design's are awesome!

June 22, 2006 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Designed by www.troll-babygraphics.com

email is fun

hhmomma

Image hosting by Photobucket

the latest

guilty pleasure
moi, judgmental?
channeling Lenny Kravitz
the AX
tourgasm
dead wo-man walking
I got tagged!
my three amigos
good lovin
love to love you, baby

old school

blogs that make me smile

the rings

credits

Designed by Troll Baby Graphics